RBI Security Guard Result 2021 Out: Here is the good news for the eagerly waiting candidates for their RBI Security Guard result that Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently released the result for the post of the Security Guard. Now, candidates can easily download their result by visiting the official website of RBI i.e. rbi.org.in.
RBI Security Guard result 2021 link is given below, you can easily download the selection list directly after clicking the link given below and can save the result for your future reference.
RBI Security Guard Result 2021
The question which arises in the mind of most of the candidates that how to download the RBI Security Guard Result 2021?
So, here are the steps to download the result very quickly. Follow the given below steps and get your result downloaded very easily:
- First, you have to visit the official website of RBI i.e. opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- After that, you have to select the tab which says ‘Current Vacancies’.
- Then, you have to click on the RESULT option.
- Once it is done, a new page will appear on your screen which shows ‘Recruitment of Security Guards 2020 – Display of Roll Numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates’ so, you have to click on that option.
- Then, a new page will appear on your screen and now, you have to click on the option “Roll numbers of Provisionally Shortlisted Candidates”’.
- Now, you can easily find your result and download it for future use.
The next step after qualifying this exam is the Physical Test. If your name is mentioned in the list of selected candidates then you should make yourself prepare for the physical test now. To appear for this test, RBI will provide you the RBI Security Physical Test Admit Card on their official website so that you can download your admit card from there. So, you are advised that if you are one of the selected candidates then you should check the RBI official website daily in order to download the admit card.
Before appearing for the physical test, you need to take the print out of some important documents only then, you will be able to appear for the same.
The Documents which are required are:
1. Copies of Attestation Form (all in original) and 2 copies of Bio-data form filled in neatly by the candidates.
2. Certificates/undertaking in original (as applicable) provided in Annex II.
3. Undertaking by the candidate in original before appearing for physical test (Annex IV)
4. Original Medical fitness certificate to undergo physical test (Annex V).
5. OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste certificate in the prescribed format (for OBC candidates).
6. A copy of latest SC/ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format (for SC/ST candidates).
7. A copy of “Income and Asset Certificate” issued by a Competent Authority in the format prescribed in DoPT Office Memorandum No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated January 31, 2019. For submitting income and asset certificate by the candidate, the date may be treated as the closing date of receipt of applications for the post i.e. February 12, 2021.
ALL THE BEST!
Ans1. The official website of RBI which is rbi.gov.in.
Ans2. Yes, RBI Security Guard Result is released.
Ans3. Physical test is the next step after qualifying the the RBI Security Guard result.
Ans4. For the post of Security Guard.