SBI Clerk Result 2021: Here is the good news for all the candidates who were eagerly waiting for their results. State Bank of India (SBI) has, finally, released the most awaited result of the prelims exam for the post of clerk (Junior Assistant) on its official website i.e. sbi.co.in/career. So, all the candidates, who appeared in SBI Clerk Exam on 10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021, and on 28 August 2021 can go and download SBI Clerk Prelims Result from the official website.
SBI Clerk Result 2021 Details
The link to download the SBI clerk result is given below. You can directly click the link given below and download your result now:
|SBI Important Events||Dates|
|SBI Registration Dates||27 April to 17 May 2021|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Date||10, 11, 12, 13 July 2021 and on 28 August 2021|
|SBI Clerk Result||21 September 2021|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam 2021
All those candidates who have qualified in the prelims exam will now appear for SBI Prelims Mains Exam which is the next step. SBI Clerk Mains Exam Dates will be available on the official website soon. So, all the candidates are advised to stay tuned to their official website. Afterward, SBI Local Language Test or Local Proficiency Test (LPT) will be conducted for all qualified candidates in the mains exam.
Steps to Download
To download the Result, you can follow the given below steps:
- At first, you have to visit their official website which is sbi.co.in.
- Then, just click on ‘Current Openings’.
- After that, just click on the link “Preliminary Exam Results’ given against RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES)’.
- A new page will appear on your screen where you have to provide your details.
- Your result will appear on your screen. Now, you can easily download your result and save it for future reference.
ALL THE BEST!
Ans1. It is sbi.co.in.
Ans2. Yes, it is out.