SBI has released the result of the SBI SCO scorecard 2021. The candidates who appeared for the same can now check their result for the Assistant Manager and Deputy Manager Examination on the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in These exams were conducted on 1st and 2nd February 2021 and today, the result for the same has been announced.
You can easily check them from the official website of SBI. All the marks have been uploaded on the website, you can download them anytime.
SBI SCO scorecard 2021
In order to download the result of the SBI SCO scorecard 2021 for Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager Posts you can follow all the steps given below:
- At first, you have to visit the official website of SBI which is sbi.co.in
- After opening the website, you have to select the option of current opening on the navigation tab
- There, you will find the option of SBI SCO Exam 2021 Score Card for Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager
- Once the option is visible to you, you have to click on it and the window will start loading
- Once the window opens, you have to enter your roll number, date of birth, registration number, and captcha code, and then just click on the submit button
- Once you submit that, your scoreboard will become visible on your screen
- Now, you can easily download your result and save them for future use.
ALL THE BEST!
A1. It was held on 1st and 2nd February 2021.
A2. SBI is recruiting only 283 vacancies for the Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager post.
A3. The official website of SBI is sbi.co.in
A4. For the Deputy Manager/ Assistant Manager post.